Tuesday, September 8, 2009

09 - 09 - 09

Dearest Miss P,
how's your life nowadays?
does everyone treat you well?
do you still suffer from chest-pain?
huhu..
m stil wondering how's your life without me by ur side.. ~hurm~


Dearest Lovely Miss P,
it suppose to be our 3rd anniversary..
mybe u have forgotten this date..
since u have easily forgotten bout me..
so why should'nt i conclude like dt.. ~sigh~
bt m here has neva forgotten bout you..
cz i always stick your cutey-smiley little face in my room..


Dearest Pretty Miss P,
everynite before i go to sleep..
as i lay on my bed..
i look up at the sky thru my window..
n i wish dat,,
i hope that You will give me one more chance to prove everything
which I have Promised..


Dearest Funny Miss P,
i have always smile when i listen to ur negaraku song
dt u sang when we were talkin on d phone..
and i wish dat u can always sing for me next tym..


Dearest Missing Miss P,
i am here always miss you so much..
i hope one day we will be together forever more..
I Miss You Soooooo Much Miss P..

.I MISS YOU MISS P.



No comments:

Post a Comment